Edited from a piece by Kim Anami
Tuesday, 29 May 2012
Please sir....Can I have some more?
Whats that?? Feeling down? Depressed? Low energy? Sick of the rain?? Maybe you have a cold coming on? Grabbing for chocolate? Mindlessly eating? Feeling irritable and anxious? Not done that project or your homework? Cant concentrate?? What the blaaaaaady hell is wrong with you????
Have an orgasm.
It’s free. It’s fun. It’s healthy. It restores you to your true self. You can share it, go solo, or as part of a team! :)
Way to practice getting into the present moment, totally and completely and utterly JUST LET GO.
Not seduced enough yet?
Here are 10 reasons to up your orgasm quotient for a better healthier you:
1) Orgasm is a powerful stress-reliever. You release loads of oxytocin at climax, which makes you feel sociable, content, safe and relaxed. In fact, oxytocin is the natural antidote to stress hormones in the body.
2) Orgasms will save your relationship. What is the main difference between your intimate relationship and all of your other relationships? The fact that you are having sex with that person. Sex is the glue. Prioritize it and give it the attention it deserves. It will give back. Multiple times. SHAVE YOUR LEGS LADIES AND TAKE OFF GRANDMAS NIGHTIE!!!! MAKE AN EFFORT BOYS AND SUPRISE US WITH NEW MOVES THAT WORK FOR US! :)
3) Anti-aging. People having more sex knock years off their lifespan. Dr. Oz touts a 200 orgasms a year guideline to remove six physiological years off of your life.
4) You’ll unleash your creative genius. Its true!!! Sexual energy equals creativity! Both at the same time often too! Revving it up is a powerful way to summon the muse.
5) It’s good for you heart. Three or more orgasms a week reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke by half and lower your risk of heart disease and high blood pressure.
Your emotional heart will benefit too: Sex strengthens your bond with your partner. The oxytocin released at orgasm promotes bonding, deepening your sense of connection with each other. LOOK at each other, CONNECT. When you look into your lovers eyes, you see yourself looking back, and its infinite. Enjoy!
6) Boosts your immune system. Feel a chill or the tickling of a sore throat? Quick—run and have an orgasm! A Wilkes University study showed that people having sex once or twice a week had a 30% increase in immunoglobulin A, which strengthens immunity.
7) Orgasm recalibrates you. It brings you back to yourself. The French term “la petite mort” or “the little death” alludes to the idea of death and rebirth through sexual climax. We all need a place to come undone. When you have this, you return to your daily life feeling rejuvenated and stronger.
8) Pain relief. When you have a headache, don’t avoid sex. Have it. The endorphin release can relieve up to 70% of your pain symptoms. Headaches and menstrual cramps will be greatly reduced. (OK ok ok chocolate also works well here too)
9) Sexercise. Yes, a vigorous session will burn calories. How much depends on how vigorous. It’s like comparing a gentle Hatha class to a rockin’ Vinyasa. Beyond that, sex and orgasm strengthen little-used internal core muscles that keep you all sorts of supple. Be adventurous, its ok to suggest a wrestling contest!
10) Orgasms make you beautiful. From the pheromones you emit, which make you more attractive, to the estrogen produced, making hair shiny and skin smooth, well-sexed people radiate. They give off a certain magnetism, a je ne sais quoi that is the afterglow of good lovin’. It wears you for days afterward.
There are a plethora of reasons why you ought to have more and multiple orgasms. Care to share yours, come on don't be prude, everyone does it!
Have fun out there, and be safe! :)
Edited from a piece by Kim Anami